National Aptitude Test 2021National Testing Agency has announced the conduct of National Aptitude Test (NAT-2021). The purpose of conducting this test is to help the students to acquire knowledge and skills apart from academics. The registration process for NAT started from October 11 and the last date to apply is October 18. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website nat.nta.ac.in.
The exam will be held on 23 and 24 October according to the age group
There is no registration fee to apply for the exam. Students in the age group of 13 to 25 years are eligible to apply. The exam will be conducted on October 23 and 24 as per the age-group. Students in the age group of 13-15 years have been placed under Level 1 and students in the age group of 16-18 years have been placed under Level 2. The exam for both the levels will be conducted on October 23.
Level 3 exam will be for students in the age group of 19 to 21 years
The exam for the age group of 19 to 21 years (Level 3) and 22-25 years (Level 4) will be held on October 24. The exam will be conducted in two slots. 11 am to 1 pm and 4 pm to 6 pm. Candidates can choose the exam time as per their availability.
National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2021 Of for how to apply
- First of all go to the official website nat.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on the link which reads, ‘NAT 2021 Online Registration.’
- Click on New Registration or Sign In.
- Start filling the application form with all your details.
- Upload important documents and click on submit.
- Your National Aptitude Test, NAT 2021 Form will be submitted.
- Download the form and take a print out of it for future reference.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI