A large number of jobs have come out in the electricity department of the Punjab government. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has invited applications for 2632 posts. If you have not applied yet, do so soon.
The notification for PSPCL recruitment was issued on 21 May 2021. The online application was started on 11 June 2021. The last date for submission of application and fee is 28 July 2021. The date of online exam will be released soon.
How many posts are to be recruited
- Total No. of Vacancies – 2632 Posts
- Clerk – 549 Posts
- Revenue Accountant – 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 75 Posts
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) – 1700 Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) – 290 Posts
where to apply
Education Qualification :-
Junior Engineer or Electrical
- Regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Computer Science or IT Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University. Along with Computer Knowledge Course Certificate.
Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- ITI with at least 60% marks OR Electrical OR Electrician OR Wireman and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB OR Full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Process Control with 60% marks.
- Regular Degree in B.Com with 60% aggregate marks OR Regular Degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks OR CA Inter or ICWAI Inter.
- Lineman should have 10th pass with NAC.
Punjabi language qualification is mandatory for all the posts. Must have passed Punjabi in class 10th.
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- For more details see notification
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility will have to appear in multiple stages exam.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of prelims exam and mains exam.
- After the final list is prepared, candidates will be called for document verification.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI