evaluation process to begin on Tuesday
Know some important things about DU exam
- Detailed guidelines have been sent on Sunday night to nearly two lakh students appearing for the exam
- Dean (Exams) DS Rawat said that the result may take three months, but the courses in which The number of students is less, their results may be finalized soon.
- Students who have to submit their documents to the foreign university, they will get the “confidential result”; can be given. Rawat further said that, “ Usually the last date for submission of result in universities is 31st July, if any student need result they can give us documentary evidence and write to us and we will give them result.
- At the same time, the university has given exemption in case of low internet connectivity or technical fault. According to the notification of the university, students experiencing any such thing can submit their script with documentary evidence beyond the specified time period. The maximum time limit for late submission of scripts is 60 minutes.
- If there is still any problem, students can also send their script by email to the college. The maximum time limit for email submission is 30 minutes. The DU notification said, “ All such cases (email submission and late submission) will be scrutinized by the Review Committee.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: J&K Service Selection Board has released bumper vacancies, know how to apply
IAS Success Story: Akshay topped the UPSC in the first attempt without coaching, know how his journey was