The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) on 8 May. Due to corona infection, this year, this exam will not be in the test centers but in remote proctored mode, in which the candidates can take the exam from their homes or from their laptops or desktops as per their convenience.
ICSI Past CSEET Technical Session web link has also been released
In a remote proctored mode, applicants can give tests from their homes, but will still be invisible. For the convenience of the applicants, ICSI has also released web links to the technical sessions conducted for the previous CSEET on how the examination will be conducted and how a remote proctored mode test is different from the conventional test. In this mode, students will take the test from home but they will be remotely processed or invisible.
CSEET 2021: Remote-processed mode Guidelines for
1. No calculator, pen, paper is allowed to solve the logical part of CSEET.
2. Earphones, headphones are not allowed at all. Microphones should be used in place of such items.
3. Until you are not logged into the system, you can contact ICSI for any help through mobile phone. After login, the use of mobile is completely restricted and you can use the chat-box available there for any query.
4. Web camera and microphone are mandatory.
5. Mobile access to hotspots is allowed. However, it is not allowed to touch the mobile phone during the examination.
6. During the online remote proctored test, the student must have the admit card in printed form, along with the original photo identity proof is also mandatory.
Exam will be for two hours
The duration of the company secretary executive entrance test will be two hours. 140 questions will be asked for a total of 200 marks in this exam. These questions will be asked from Business Communication, Legal Aptitude and Logical Aptitude, Economic and Business Environment, Current Affairs and Presentation and Communication Skills.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI