Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the deadline for registration for IGNOU January 2021 session. Let us know that the last date for registration for various UG and PG programs is 30 April 2021. Candidates can register for various courses on IGNOU’s official site ignou.ac.in in regular distance mode.
IGNOU offers 16 courses
Explain that the registration date has been extended for all courses except certificate, semester-based and merit-based programs. It is worth noting that IGNOU offers a total of 16 courses through online mode. Those candidates who want to apply for the courses, they can follow these easy steps given below.
How to apply
- First go to ignou.ac.in, the official website of IGNOU.
- After this, click on the link IGNOW January 2021 available on the home page.
- A new page will open where the candidates can fill the required details.
- Now pay the course fee.
- Click the submit button and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy for future needs
The BPL candidate will need a photograph, age proof, educational qualification, experience certificate, category certificate and a scan copy of the BPL certificate. Candidates will have to pay the application fee through online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
read this also
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI