Bihar Board 10th Result 2021: Bihar School Examination Board has declared the result of Bihar Board Matriculation Exam 2021 on 5 April 2021. This time, a total of 78.17 percent students have passed the 10th board examination. This time in Bihar Board’s 10th examination, Pooja Kumari and Shubhadarshini of Simultala and Sandeep Kumar of Baldev High School, Dinara (Rohtas) have jointly topped with 484 marks (96.8%). At the same time, there are 7 students jointly in the second place, they have got 483 marks in 500.
Bihar 10th Result 2021 Top-10 Rank Holders: Here See the The list
- Pooja Kumari – Simutla Residential School Jamui – 484 Marks – Rank-1
- Shubhadarshani – Simutla Residential School Jamui – 484 Marks – Rank-1
- Sandeep Kumar – Baldev High School Dinar Rohata – 484 Marks – Rank-1
- Deepali Alok – Simutla Residential School Jamui – 483 Marks – Rank – 2
- Amisha Kumari – High School Manikpur, Laxisarai – 483 Marks – Rank-2
- Tanushree – 483 Marks – 2
- Pawan Kumar – 483 Marks – Rank-2
- Utkarsh Narayan Bharti – 483 Marks – Rank-2
- Priyanka Kumari – 483 Marks – Rank-2
- Tanu Kumari – 483 Marks – Rank-2
Corona has influenced did Bihar Board 10Th Of result
This year, the result of Bihar Board’s matriculation examination has been less than the previous year. This time, 78.17 percent students passed the Bihar Board 10th examination, while last year the pass percentage of 10th was 80.59. Looking at the result, you can easily guess that Corona has shown its influence on the result.
Let me tell you that this time, there are 101 students in the top 10 in Bihar Board’s 10th examination, out of which 14 students are only from Simultala Residential School in Jamui. Out of the 3 students to get the first position, two students are from Simultala Residential School only.
This year in 2021, a total of 16 lakh 84 thousand 466 students had registered for the Bihar Board 10th examination, out of which a total of 16 lakh 54 thousand 171 students took the exam. These included 8 lakh 29 thousand 278 boys and 8 lakh 24 thousand 893 girls. Of these, 12,93,054 students have passed. The number of students who failed in Bihar Board’s class 10th / matriculation examination is 3,60,655.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI