IGNOU Admission 2021: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of application for admission in January session. As per the date put forward by IGNOU, candidates can now submit their applications by 15 April 2021. In such a case, the candidates who want to enroll in professional degree courses including UG, PG from IGNOU and have not been able to apply for any reason, they can submit their online application by visiting IGNOU’s official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Huh.
- This is how the candidates should apply for their online application: To apply for admission in IGNOU’s January session -2021, the candidate must first log into IGNOU’s official website samarth.edu.in.
- After logging in, candidates click on the registration link.
- After clicking on the registration link, the page which will be open, fill the submitted detail on that page and submit it.
- After submitting, log in with the registered user ID and password, fill the application form and submit and pay the application fee.
Candidate To application Filling up Time In Documents Of Will fall The need: Candidates should read the guidelines given by IGNOU before filling their online application. According to the guidelines given by IGNOU, the applicant must have the following things to fill the online form.
- Scanned photo of the applicant (less than 100 KB).
- Applicant scanned signature (less than 100 KB).
- Scan copy of the applicant’s age proof (less than 200 KB).
- Scan copy of the minimum educational qualification relative to the course (less than 200 KB).
- Scan copy of experience certificate (less than 200 KB).
- Scan copy of category certificate (less than 200 KB).
- Scan copy of BPL certificate (below 200 KB) when below poverty line.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card / debit card / net banking.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI