Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 Merit: First Merit List of Nursery Admission released in Delhi, check this way

0
10


Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 Merit List: Delhi Education Directorate has released the merit list 2021 for admission in class 1, KG and nursery classes in Delhi. This merit list is available on the official websites of the respective schools. Parents, who want to get their children enrolled in the school, can check the admission merit list issued for admission by visiting the website of the respective schools.

Along with the names of the children selected in the merit list of nursery admission, the marks they get are also given. Each student is given a score out of 100. Students are given numbers by the school in the Delhi Nursery Admission System. The child who fits the most criterion gets the highest marks. The most weightage in the criterion this year has been given to Neighborhood (home distance from school), Sibling (siblings if anyone is studying in school) and alumnae.

If a parent has a problem on this merit list, the solution will be given to the guardian on March 22 and March 23, either in writing or verbally. If there is a question in the mind of the parent, on what basis points have been given to their child, that too will be resolved.

In the merit list issued, the parent can join the process of admission by submitting the necessary documents for admission to the respective school. Parents should keep in mind that they will also have to submit admission fees. The seats which will be left after the admission in the first round will be filled through the waiting list. The second merit list of the admission will be released on 25 March 2021.

near 1700 The schools in Having Admission

According to the Directorate of Education, Delhi, there are about 1700 schools in Delhi in which to be admitted. For admission in nursery in these schools SuThe process of gistration started from 18 February to 4 March 2021.

Age Range:

The minimum age of the child for admission to nursery should be 3 years, while the age for admission in KG has been fixed at 4 years. Let me tell you that 75 percent seats in these schools are unreserved. On which admission is given on the basis of this merit list. The schedule will be released separately for the remaining 25 percent reserved seats.

Important dates

  1. Admission Of First List When Ongoing Will beMarch 20, 2021
  2. problem Of Solution To do Of The date: 22-23 March 2021
  3. Occupancy Of for The second Merit Ongoing Of The dateMarch 25, 2021
  4. Seat The escape On The third List Ongoing Having Of The date27 March 2021
  5. Last day of admission process March 31, 2021

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here