Delhi Nursery Admission 2021: The first merit list of nursery admission in Delhi will be released tomorrow, it can be checked

0
13


Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 Merit List: The first merit list of nursery admission in Delhi will be released on 20 March 2021. Parents who have registered their children for admission to nursery can check the list by visiting the respective school website. The children whose name will be included in the merit list, their parents will have to be involved in the process of admission in the respective school. The Directorate of Education will issue this merit list. The second merit list will be released on 25 March 2021. The process of admission of nursery will run till 31 March 2021.

Admission will be done in about 1700 schools

According to the Directorate of Education, the process of registration of nursery admission in about 1700 schools in Delhi took place from 18 February to 4 March 2021. The minimum age for admission to nursery is 3 years, while for KG it is 4 years. In these schools, 75 percent of the reserved seats will be admitted on the basis of these merit lists. At the same time, the schedule for the other 25 percent reserve seats will be released separately.

These documents will be needed

The children whose name will appear in the first merit list, their parents will have to go through the verification process by submitting all the necessary documents to the school. Waiting list of some children will also be released, who will be given admission in the second round. Let’s have a look at the necessary document –

  1. Passport size photo of the child
  2. Passport size photo of parents
  3. Family photo
  4. Address proof
  5. Child birth certificate
  6. Child’s Aadhaar card
  7. Aadhar card of parents

NEET PG 2021: NEET PG application correction window opens, candidates will be able to make changes by March 21

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here