If you are a law graduate then you have a good job opportunity. Vacancy has come out on the posts of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant in Madhya Pradesh High Court. Recruitment will be done on the basis of online test and interview. The exam will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh High Court. The exam date will be announced later. The notification can be viewed by visiting this link: https://mphc.gov.in/PDF/web_pdf/RE/Advertisement_Law_Clerk-cum-research_Assistants%20-%202021-22.pdf.
Designation, Pay Scale and Qualification
- Post Name – Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant
- Number of posts – 32
- Pay Scale 20 thousand rupees per month
- Qualification- Bachelor Degree in Law from any university, college or other educational institution recognized by Bar Council of India and established by Indian law.
- Age- minimum 18 to maximum 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit for reserved classes.
How to apply
- Apply online through MP High Court website.
- Application process has started from 26 February 2021.
- You can apply till 18 March 2021 (11.55 pm).
- The application fee is Rs 922.16. This fee can be paid through debit card or net banking.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI