If you dream of doing a government job then this is a golden opportunity for you. Vacancy has come out on more than 6500 posts in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). These recruitment will be done for different posts of Group C.
The Central Government has removed its notification in the Gazette of India. You can see this notification by going to this link: http://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2021/225527.pdf
For which post, how many jobs were left?
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) / Upper Division Clerk Cashier – 6306 Posts
- Stenographer – 246 Posts
- Total Number of Posts – 6552
- Pay Scale – Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 per month (This pay scale will include salary along with various other allowances including TA, DA)
- UDC: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Stenographer: 12th pass with any subject from recognized board. Hindi and English typing speed should be 80 words per minute.
- The age of the candidates for all the posts should be between 18 to 27 years. There will be relaxation in the maximum age limit for reserved classes.
- ESIC Upper Division Clerk: Selection on the basis of online test.
- ESIC Stenographer: Typing test will be taken.
Application When and how to do it
- Regarding these jobs, the government has not given information about the application at the moment.
- Details of the application will be released soon on ESIC website esic.nic.in.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI