Bumper jobs have been created in the Border Roads Wing of the Border Roads Organization (BRO) under the Ministry of Defense. An official recruitment notification has been issued regarding the commencement of the recruitment process for the 459 vacant posts in the Border Roads Organization. Applications for the recruitment process have also started.
The shortcomings associated with the recruitment of these posts can be seen by visiting the official website of the Border Roads Organization. The details of the eligibility of all the posts are also given in the notification. You can read the notification by going to this link: http://www.bro.gov.in/WriteReadData/linkimages/4614759373-1.pdf.
Recruitment has come out on these posts
- Draftsman: 43
- Supervisor Store: 11
- Radio Mechanic: 04
- Lab Assistant: 01
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason or Masons): 100
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Static Engine Driver): 150
- Store Keeper Technical: 150
- Draftsman Salary Level-5: Rs 29,200-92,300
- Supervisor Store Salary Level-4: Rs 25,500-81,100
- Radio Mechanic Salary Level-4: Rs 25,500-81,100
- Lab Assistant Salary Level-3: Rs 21,700-69,100
- Multi-Skilled Worker Salary Level-1: Rs 18,000-56,900
- Store Keeper Technical Pay Level-2: Rs 19,900-63,200
how to apply
- Candidates are required to send the application form with relevant documents within 45 days to Commandant GREF Center, Dighi camp, Pune- 411015.
- The last date for application is 03 April 2021.
Read this Bhatti:
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI