MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: In Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission, there have been 2850 Community Health Officers i.e. CHO posts. The last date to apply is today i.e. 28 February. In such a situation, if you are also interested in this government job and you have not yet applied that you should do it immediately. Next we are going to tell you the whole process. The entire process of this application is online. To apply, visit sams.co.in and file your application.
- Visit the sams.co.in portal.
- Click on the link for new registration on this page and go to the registration page and register by filling in the details required.
- Candidates can submit their application by logging in with their registered mobile number and password.
- Please read the instructions given before the application and the recruitment advertisement carefully.
- Applications can be made on the last date of February 28 at 11.59 pm.
After six months of CHT training, candidates desirous of applying for recruitment should get a Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification. With this, if we talk about the age of the applicant, then on 1 February 2021, it should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
read this also: