JEE Main 2021 Exam Guidelines: The JEE Main 2021 exam of the February session will start tomorrow i.e. on 23 February. The National Testing Agency has already issued the admit card for this. According to the notification released by NTA, the examination for the first session i.e. February will be held from February 23 and will run till February 26, 2021. JEE Main 2021 February session exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. Where the first shift examination will be from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon. At the same time, the examination of the second shift will be from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm in the afternoon.
About 6,61,761 students have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 exam. Which of these students have not downloaded their admit cards yet. Now download them as soon as possible. Candidates who are going to appear in the JEE Mains exam will have to follow these rules along with keeping in mind some special things. Let us know the guidelines of this Kovid-19: –
- In the JEE Mains 2021 exam, students will not be allowed to wear shoes, thick soiled shoes.
- After the examination is over from the time of admission in the examination center, students will have to follow social distancing until they leave the examination center.
- Fresh masks will be given to the students before admission to the examination center. They have to remove masks brought from home.
- Wearing big buttoned clothes will not be allowed in the examination center.
- The examination center will be well sanitized before every shift examination.
- One must reach the examination center 1 hour before the scheduled time for the examination to begin.
- Must carry a valid photo ID with JEE Mans 2021 Admit Card.
Students will have to paste the thumb impression of the left hand by pasting the photograph on the Self Declaration section. Candidates should not sign it. You must sign in the presence of teachers at the examination venue.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI