Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has invited online applications for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate in various commands (Indian Navy Recruitment 2021). Eligible, interested and Indian citizens who have passed at least Class 10 examination, they can apply for these posts online.
This vacancy of Tradesman Mate has come by the Indian Navy for Eastern Naval Command, Western Naval Command and Southern Naval Command. The process of application for this has started from 22 February today which will run till 07 March. Trademen are to be recruited in the Indian Navy through the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-TMM-01/2021). Candidates can apply for this by 07 March.
The total Vacancy: 1159 posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Description
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam – 710 Posts
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai – 324 Posts
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi – 125 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Necessary The dates
- Starting date for online application for Indian Navy Treadman Recruitment 2021: February 22, 2021
- Last date for online application for Indian Navy Treadman Recruitment 2021: March 7, 2021
exam The fee:
- For SC / ST / PWBDs / Ex-servicemen and women: No examination fee
- For all other category candidates: Rs. 205 / –
Educational worth: For recruitment to the posts of Trademan Mate in the Navy, candidates should have passed the Class 10 examination from a recognized board / institute and also have a Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant trade.
Age Limit 7 March 2021 To: The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and maximum age of 25 years to apply for the posts of Trademan Mate in Non-Gazetted Industrial under Group-C in the Indian Navy.
Selection Process: It will be screened based on the applications received. Then the selected candidates will be called for a written examination at the screening. The exam will be computer based.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI