UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Revised Schedule: The schedule for the recruitment of assistant teachers and principals in the aided junior high schools in UP has been changed. According to this revised schedule released by the state government, the recruitment notification will now be released on February 25. Candidates will be able to apply for this online application from 3 March 2021.
Whereas before the details notification was to be released on 18 February and the process of application for this was to start from 22 February. According to the revised schedule, written test for recruitment will be held on April 18 instead of April 11. And its result will be released on 18 May. A total of 1894 posts are to be recruited through this recruitment process.
The state government has released the revised timetable and rules for the recruitment examination of teachers in UP aided junior high schools. According to this, there will be only one question paper of 150 marks in the written examination to be held for the post of Assistant Teacher, while there will be two question papers for recruitment to the post of Principal. The first paper will be of 150 marks and the second paper will be of 50 marks. This recruitment written test will be conducted by the exam regulatory authority.
exam Of Time: The exam will be held on April 11 from 9 am to 11 am – Assistant Teacher and from 1 pm to 3.30 pm and from 4.30 to 5.30 pm for Headmaster.
these Tax Will be able apply
For this examination to be conducted by the examining regulatory authority, it will be necessary to reside in UP for five years. This exam will also be taken on OMR sheet. Examination centers will be made at the divisional headquarters.
Vacancies Of Number – 1894 posts
Vacancy Of Description
- Headmaster Junior High School
- Assistant teacher junior high school
Important The dates:
- Date of issue of detailed notifications: 25 February 2021
- Starting date for application: 3 March 2021
- Last date for registration: 17 March
- Last date for completion of application: 19 March
- Starting date for downloading admit card for written examination: 9 April
- Expected Date of Written Examination: 18 April
- Date of declaration of written examination result – 18 May
Application The fee
Assistant teacher Post Of for
- General / Unreserved and OBC – Rs 700
- SC-ST-Rs 500
- Divyang – Rs 300
the headmaster Post or Both The posts Of for
- General / Unreserved and OBC – Rs 900
- SC-ST-700 Rs
- Divyang – Rs 400
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI