DU Ramanujan College Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021: Online application was invited for recruitment to various non-teaching posts in Ramanujan College, University of Delhi. The process of which will be closed today, because the last date for online application is today i.e. February 19. Interested candidates who have not yet applied their applications, must apply today and take a print out of it. These posts are to be recruited on regular basis. These include Administrative Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (Library) and Multi Tasking Staff (Laboratory).
Total Number of Posts – 14 posts
Description of posts and their qualifications
- Administrative Assistant – Passed PG examination from recognized university / institute with minimum 55 percent marks or B grade.
- Senior personal Assistant – Bachelor’s degree and three years’ work experience in a related field.
- Professional Assistant – PG in Library Science or Bachelor in Library Science with a degree in any discipline and six months computer course.
- Cm Professional Assistant – Bachelor in Library Science with a degree in any discipline and a six-month computer course.
- Laboratory Assistant – Passed 12th or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Junior Assistant– Should have passed 12th or Saksha examination from a recognized board and typing of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Library) – 10th class pass and Certificate in Library Science.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Laboratory) – 10th class pass with science subjects.
Age Limit: Different age limits have been prescribed for different posts, which range from 27 years to 35 years. Candidates read the official notification to know the age limit to suit their posts.
Candidates of general class / OBC class applying for recruitment to various non-teaching positions in Ramanujan College will have to submit an application fee of Rs 500. However, SC, ST, PWD candidates are provided with exemption from application fee. The application fee has to be paid in online mode.
how to apply?
Candidates should submit their application forms online by visiting the official recruitment portal of Ramanujan College, rec.rcdu.in, after that sign the hard copy of the submitted online application form and submit it to the following address by 21 February 2021.
Address for submitting hard copy of online application form
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI