UP Aided Junior High Schools Teacher Recruitment Time Table 2021 OUT: The program of recruitment for the recruitment of 1894 vacant posts of Principal and Assistant Teacher has been released in the Aided Junior High Schools of Uttar Pradesh. According to this program, eligible and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment of aided junior high schools in UP from February 22. Recruitment for this will be written on 11 April and the results will be announced on 11 May. After this, the UP TET 2020 examination will be conducted.
RV Singh, special secretary in the state government, has also fixed the syllabus for the recruitment question papers for the posts of Principal and Principal of Aided Junior High School. Candidates should have five years of teaching work experience for the post of Principal.
According to the time table, detailed notification related to UP Aided Junior High School Recruitment Examination will be released on 18 February 2021. The process of application will start from 22 February and applications will be taken by 6 March. The last date for submission of application fee will be 9 March 2021. Along with this, other important information related are being given below.
Vacancies Of Number – 1894 posts
Vacancy Of Description
- Headmaster Junior High School
- Assistant teacher junior high school
Important The dates:
- Date of issue of detailed notifications: 18 February 2021
- Starting date for application: 22 February
- Last date for application: 6 March
- Last date for submission of application fee: 9 March 2021
- Last date for completion of application: 10 March
- Deadline to set the center for written examination: 19 March
- Starting date for downloading admit card for written examination: April 5
- Expected Date of Written Examination: 11 April
- Answer date: 16 April
- Date of filing objection on the answer: April 20
- Date of declaration of written examination result – May 11
- Date of resolution of objections: 4 May
- Issue date of final answer: 7 May
The selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of written examination. This written examination will be conducted by the exam regulatory authority. For the post of Assistant Teacher, one question paper and the Principal will have to give two papers.
exam Of Time: The exam will be held on April 11 from 9 am to 11 am – Assistant Teacher and from 1 pm to 3.30 pm and from 4.30 to 5.30 pm for Headmaster.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI