Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the recruitment of 859 posts of sub-inspector / platoon commander in Rajasthan Police. As per Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021 Notification (No. 08 / Examination / SI-PC / EP-I / 2020-21) released by RPSC, online application has been invited for vacancy of total SI / PC in TSP and Non-TSP areas. . Candidates will be able to apply from 9 February 2021.
Vacancies Of The total Number: 859 Post
The posts Of Description –
- Deputy Inspector Ib – 64 posts
- Deputy Inspector MBC – 11 posts
- Deputy Inspector (AP) – 746 posts
- Platoon the commander RAC – 38 posts
RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 Relative Important The dates
- Rajasthan police All Inspector Recruitment exam Of Notification Ongoing Having Of The date: 3 February 2021
- Online application apply To do Of Process Start Having Of The date: 9 February 2021
- Online application apply To do Of The last The date: 10 March 2021
Educational Qualification: According to the RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 notification released by Rajasthan Public Service Yoga, candidates applying for these posts should pass the graduate examination in any stream from any recognized university / institute. Also, the candidates should come to write in Hindi Devanagari script and should also have knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Age Limit: The candidates applying for SI recruitment in Rajasthan Police should not be less than 20 years and more than 25 years on 1 January 2022.
The reserved category candidates will be given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the following order.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Extremely Backward Classes Men of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women of general category and women of economically weaker section of Rajasthan state – 5 years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class Women of Rajasthan State – 10 years
Rajasthan Inspector Recruitment Of For Determined application The fee
- Application fee for general class, economically weaker class and other backward class / extremely backward class candidates of creamy layer of Rajasthan – Rs.350 / =
- Application fee – Rs 250 / – for Other Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class of Non-creamy category of Rajasthan State
- 150 / = for all candidates with disabilities, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Rajasthan, whose family income is less than 50 lakhs – Rs. 150 / =
pay scale – Pay Matrix Level L-11, Grade Pay – Rs 4200
The selection Process
The selection of candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector / Platoon Commander will be done on the basis of competitive written examination, physical efficiency test and interview. The written competitive examination will be objective type, which can be conducted in online or offline mode. Information about this will be given by the commission later.
Candidates are the first to log in on the SSO portal, sso.rajasthan.gov.in. After this, select the recruitment portal in the Citizen application. Now fill all the forms demanded on the recruitment portal and submit the application. The application ID will be issued after submitting the application form. Candidates keep it safe for themselves.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI