GPAT 2021: The National Testing Agency has opened the correction window for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021. Those candidates who have filled the form for this year’s GPAT exam 2021, they can improve their applications within the last date. To do so, the official website address of GPAT is – gpat.nta.nic.in.
This correction window is open today i.e. 03 February while the last date to apply for the exam was 30 January. It was not allowed to apply after this.
It is also necessary to mention here that this examination to be conducted for admission in PG Courses of Pharmacy 22 February And27 February 2021 Will be conduct on the day of Through this, candidates will be given admission in Masters in Pharmacy programs. Till then, if you want to make any kind of change in the candidate application form, then you can do it through these steps.
Here’s how to improve –
- To make a correction, first go to the official website ie gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage, which will be written, GPAT 2021 Application Correction Window Link, click on it.
- After doing this, a new page will open, where you will have to enter your login details.
- Fill all the details correctly and press the submit button.
- After doing this, your application will open on the computer screen. Now make whatever changes you want to make and finally press the submit button.
- If you want, keep a hardcopy of the application with you.
Admit card related information
As far as the release of the admit card of this examination is concerned, according to the information so far, the admit card of this exam will be released in the first week of February. There is no change in the exam pattern and the exam will be conducted as before. Duration of the paper is three hours and the exam will be in two shifts. You can visit the official website to get detailed information about any other.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI