UPSC CSE Marks 2019 Released: Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the marks of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 on the official website. Those candidates who have made a place in the final list of this year’s UPSC CSE exam, can check their marks by downloading the official website and can also download it. Till now, the candidates knew their rank, but now they will also be able to know how many marks they have. In fact, according to the paper, the candidates are able to know where their performance was poor and where they performed well. In such a situation, it is especially beneficial for those candidates who are planning to give this exam again. Information about which area to work more hard can be done by looking at marks.
The result was declared on this date.
The final result of the UPSC CSE 2019 exam was declared on 04 August 2020, in which a total of 829 candidates were selected this time. After this, the commission had further recommended 89 candidates from the reserve list. Candidates knew about their selection but they did not know how the subject-wise performance was. They can learn about this by downloading marks. To do this, they have to visit the official website of UPSC, whose address is – upsc.gov.in.
Check marks like this
- To see your points, first go to the official website.
- Here a link under the ‘Latest Announcements’ section will be seen on the homepage, which will read, ‘Marks of Recommended Candidates’.
- On clicking on it, the file of marks of the recommended candidates will be shown on your computer in PDF format.
- Look at this file and scroll and check your numbers.
- To get detailed information in any other subject, you can visit the official website of UPSC.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI