NTA UGC NET 2021: Notification for UGC NET 2021 Examination (National Eligibility Test – 2021) has been issued by National Testing Agency (NTA). Before this, the Union Education Minister has announced the dates of UGC NET exam. Those candidates who want to apply for the NTA UGC NET 2021 exam are the official website of the NTA NET www.nta.ac.in, ugcnet.nta.nic.in can apply for 2 applications from 2 February to 2021. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be held in many major cities of the country by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021.
NTA UGC NET 2021: Important dates
- NTA UGC NET 2021 Of Notification Ongoing Having Of The date – 2 February 2021
- NTA UGC NET 2021 Of For Online application apply To do Of The initial The date: 2 February 2021
- Online application To do Of The last The date: 2 March 2021
- Last date for submission of application fee: March 3 at 11.50 pm
- Date of correction in application form: March 5 to March 9
- exam Of The date: 2 to 7 May, 10 to 12 May, 14 May and 17 May 2021
- For unreserved candidates – Rs.1000 / =
- For EWS and OBC candidates of General Category – Rs.500 / =
- For SC, ST and Transgender category candidates – Rs 250 / =
NTA UGC NET 2021Exam Pattern
According to the official notification released by the National Testing Agency, a total of 300 marks will be asked in the NTA UGC NET 2021 exam, including the first and second papers. The number of questions will be 50 in the first paper and 100 in the second paper. The first paper will be of 100 marks and the second paper will be of 200 marks. All objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
UGC NET 2021 exam will be held in two shifts
The UGC NET exam will be computer based. NTA UGC NET exam will be in two shifts, first shift will be 9-12 and second shift will be from 3 pm to 6 pm. The examination will be of total 3 hours.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI