BSEB Board Class 12th Exams 2021: Bihar Board Class XII examinations tomorrow ie 01 February 2021 Will begin with. Since yesterday 13 February 2021 Till the examination will be conducted. As usual, this year too, the board examinations of Bihar Board are being held for the first time and a large number of students will appear in the examination. The examination will be held in various cities of the state.
The admit card for this exam was released by the Bihar School Examination Board about a week ago. Without the admit card, students will not be given admission in the exam center, so if you have not downloaded the admit card for any reason, then do it now. For this, visit the official website of BSEB biharboardonline.com. Apart from this, the board has also issued some guidelines regarding the exam, which the candidates will have to follow.
Exam Guidelines –
- Those candidates who go to take the exam will have to take a sanitizer along with them and apply a face mask. It is mandatory to apply face mask and the mask should not be removed from entry to exit in the examination hall. All examination rooms will also be sanitized.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to wear sleepers while going for the exam. No shoes or socks are allowed.
- All students will be admitted inside the examination hall ten minutes before the start of the exam. Before entering the room, they will have to do all kinds of checking which will be there. It is also mandatory.
- Section 144 will be applicable in the examination centers and there will be ban on entry of unauthorized employees.
- Only center superintendents and mobile app operators will be allowed to carry mobile phones inside the examination centers. No other person appointed for the rest of the examination will be allowed this.
This year, about 13.50 lakh candidates will appear for the BSEB XII examination. Of these, 6,46,549 are girls and 7,03,693 are boys. The number of centers for this time examination has also been increased to 1473. You can visit the official website to get detailed information in any other subject.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI