RRB West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: RRB West Central Railway has issued an online application by issuing notifications for recruitment to the posts of Trade Apprentice in various departments of the railway. A total of 561 posts will be appointed under its recruitment notification. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts can apply in the online portal wcr.indianrailways.gov.in by going to the online portal wcr.indianrailways.gov.in till 27 February 2021.
Total Number of Vacancies – 561 posts
Trade The Apprentice Recruitment Of For These The dates Of Keep Care
- Online application deposit To do Of Beginning– 20 January 2021
- Online application deposit To do Of The last The date: 27 February 2021
Description of posts
- Electrician – 160 posts
- Welder The gas And Electronics – 30 posts
- Machinist – 05 posts
- Fitter – 140 posts
- Wireman – 15 posts
- Painter – 10 posts
- Carpenter – 15 posts
- Gardner – 02 posts
- Florist And Landscaping – 02 posts
- Pump The operator Less machine – 20 posts
- Harticulture Assistant – 05 posts
- Technology The system Maintenance – 50 posts
- Stenographer Hindi – 07 posts
- Stenographer English – 05 posts
Qualifications: As per the notification issued by the West Central Railway, the candidates applying for the post of Trade Apprentice should have passed the 10th examination from a recognized Board / Institute and have also done ITI in the relevant trade.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates applying online for the post of WCR Trade Apprentice 2021 should be between 15 years to 24 years. There will be relaxation in maximum age for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI