CAG 2021: The Controller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has sought applications from qualified candidates for over ten thousand posts of auditor and accountant. Interested candidates should apply in the given format before the last date. It is also necessary to mention here that applications for these posts have started today i.e. from 27 January 2021, so if you are also interested, do not delay. The last date to apply for these posts of CAG is 19 February 2021. To apply you have to visit this website – cag.gov.in.
Selection to these posts will be on the basis of written examination conducted by the CAG. Those who pass the candidate exam will be selected.
According to the information given in the recruitment notice, out of total 10,811 posts, 6,409 posts are for auditors and 4,402 posts are for accountants. State wise break-up of these vacancies has also been given in the notice.
How to apply –
- To apply, first go to the official website i.e. cag.gov.in.
- Here, click on the link on the homepage which reads ‘Employee Corner’.
- Find the opening here and click on it.
- This will open a new page. Put your details on this new page and fill the form.
- Now upload the documents as per requirement and send the hardcopy of the form to this address – Shri VS Venkatanathan, Assistant CAG (N), O / o CAG of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi – 190124.
Who can apply –
To apply for these posts, it is necessary that the candidate has graduated from a recognized university.
As far as the age limit is concerned, the age limit for these posts has been fixed from 18 to 27 years. The reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules. The rest can go to the official website to get detailed information.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI