NIFT 2021 Application Correction Window Opens: The National Institute of Fashion Design has officially opened the Correction window to edit applications for the NIFT 2021 exam. For your information, let us tell you that this correction window was open yesterday i.e. on 25 January 2021 and after being open for three days. 28 January 2021 Will be closed So if you have filled the form for this year’s NIFT exam and want to rectify any mistake in your application or make some changes, then you can do it before this date. To do this, the address of the official website of NIFT is – nift.ac.in.
Candidates will have to improve and change their applications by visiting the official portal of NIFT.
Can only change in these parts –
The application correction window has been opened but it is not that you can edit whatever you want. Only a few details are allowed to change candidates. According to the information given in the notice, candidates can change their personal and educational details only. Exam centers etc. cannot be changed on their own. One more thing to note is that if a candidate is not found eligible, then his application fee will not be refunded.
How to do Correction –
- To make correction, first go to the official website i.e. nift.ac.in.
- Here there will be a tab named Admissions, click on it and from there access the application portal.
- Find on this page where NIFT 2021 application editing link is given.
- Once found, click on it and enter your details like application number, email id and date of birth etc.
- After doing this, your form will appear on the computer screen.
- Do the changes you want to do on this stage and after verifying all the details, press the submit button at the end.
- With this, the process of application correction will be completed.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI